We are extremely excited to reopen and get back to entertaining customers of Griffon Theaters. We are implementing the following procedures so you can watch a movie in a worry free environment.
Until new film releases are received all tickets will be $5.00 until further notice.
WHAT WE DO
- Griffon team members conduct regular hourly and thorough cleaning of all concession equipment, major touch points, counter surfaces, dispensers, and auditoriums using approved products for use against Coronavirus, other germs and bacteria.
- Griffon Theaters has implemented new card readers which have multiple options such as: magnetic card reader, chip card reader, and contactless card reader. This enables us to have more of a contactless transaction.
- We have installed plexi-glass shields at the point of purchase.
- We have reduced capacity to 65% for attendance.
- We will provide physical guides, such as tape on floors, signs on walls, to ensure that individuals remain at least 6 feet apart when waiting in line to order.
- Show start times will be staggered by at least 30 minutes to decrease congestion in common areas.
- Cups, straws or lids will be behind the counter and handed to the customer.
- We will accept bucket refills, but we will fill our cardboard bucket to give you and you may transfer it to the bucket if you wish after received. This only applies to 2020 buckets sold.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
We encourage our staff and customers to be mindful of key preventive measures. We encourage everyone to practice good habits, including:
- Wash your hands often for 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wearing a mask is encouraged but not required while watching the movie
- If you or a family member is experiencing cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING GRIFFON THEATERS!